urushi technique v5.0 has been developed!
currently many different colors are prepared.
urushi coating will happen very soon.
compared to V4.0 process...
1. durability improved by at least 10x, compared to v4.0 (special surface treatment to ebonite to faciliate absorption of the urushi / higher quality refined urushi laquer used than previous)
2. compared to v4.0, special surface treatment enhances urushi absorption to thread and lip portion as well !
3. compared to v4.0 (only three colors), up to 33 colors can be possible for production (for now, 10 colors, more colors will be added later)
4. compared to v4.0, even color distribution is possible
5. compared to v4.0, new color/texture expression is possible
6. opens up possibility for: precision oyster/precious metal pattern printing
7. given same dry time, v5.0 is much more stronger than v4.0
사업자 정보 표시
유레카 | 정상현 | 경기도 남양주시 경춘로 468-40 | 사업자 등록번호 : 608-30-92387 | TEL : 010-4406-4810 | Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org | 통신판매신고번호 : 2018-다산-0077호 | 사이버몰의 이용약관 바로가기
'★ R&D , Misc.' 카테고리의 다른 글
|edson & visconti nib retipping (part 1) (0)||2020.12.01|
|MontBlanc 146 Retipping (0)||2020.11.16|
|Urushi technique V5.0 developed ! (0)||2020.10.19|
|urushi technique V5.0 (soon to be developed) (0)||2020.09.19|
|Walnut/Hardmaple urushi Cross pen rest upgraded. (0)||2020.08.14|
|Faceted B & C Machining Process Has been Upgraded (0)||2020.08.14|