The following have been observed during the fit test:
1) compared to 4th gen ebonite feed, which used a screw type ink converter, the con-70 increased ink capacity by 3~4 times.
2) when filling the ink, i noticed i have to dip deeper into to the ink bottle to achieve stable ink fill.
compared to 4th gen, the dip amount increased.
i think this is due to the quick suction of the ink by Con-70, as opposed to slow suction of screw type.
this is a disadvantage, but considering the increased ink capacity it's a tradeoff.
3) pen flushing speed was better than expected, although slower than 4th gen.
considering the increased ink capacity, this isn't too bad.
4) during actual writing test, i noticed the ink flow was not as juicy as i wanted.
so i am going to add more structures to increase ink flow
5) ink drying resistance, ink leak resistance, ink sputter resistance was very good.
the test has been successfully conducted.
for a few days i will be producing 200 or so of these feed for bock and platinum (only compatible to my pen).
after that i will be producing ebonite grip for urushi,
then i will start working on dodecagon cigar symmetry peek, which will use ebonite feed only.