Grip section for 5th gen ebonite feed completed
It is compatible with all eureka models
can be used in 3 ways: with Con-70, Con-40, Eyedropper
For Con-70, only Asymmetry / dodecagon cigar symmery (ultem) are compatible,
other previous models' barrel will not fit Con-70 (unless you personally expand the internal size)
The following has been updated:
1) compatible with 5th gen Ebonite feed
2) compatible with con-40, con-70, and can be used as eyedropper
*For Con-70, only Asymmetry / dodecagon cigar symmery (ultem) are compatible, other previous models' barrel will not fit Con-70
*For earlier models I didn't consider Con-70 as converter candidate.
since con-70 is longer and thicker than bock converter, it will not fit unless additional expansion machining is done.
3) grip section 24 facets machining applied
4) grip 24 facets precision higher than previous
5) 1.5mm longer than previous grip design (due to ebonite feed)
6) grip section wall thickness is much thicker and stronger (nib housingless design).
stronger design than previous (bock housing + grip)
7) thanks to higher precision, it is easy to install and remove nib/feed without special tools.
even so, the installation is very firm and stable.
8) thanks to higher precision, heat setting is not required (bock)
9) thanks to higher precision, nib left/right tine balance is very accurate when installed
10) compatible with all previous models' barrel and cap
11) grip internal insertion area is tapered in such a way, that it matches the con-70 converter's taper angle, which enables high level of sealing.
also, it is designed in such a way that frequent installation/removal of the converter will not make it lose proper seal.